Sony Corporation of America, located in New York, NY, is the U.S. headquarters of Sony Corporation, based in Tokyo, Japan. Sony's principal U.S. businesses include Sony Electronics Inc., Sony Mobile Communications (USA) Inc., Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC, Sony Network Entertainment Inc., Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., Sony Music Entertainment, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, and Sony Online Entertainment LLC. With some 900 million Sony devices in hands and homes worldwide today, a vast array of Sony movies, television shows and music, and the PlayStation Network and the Sony Entertainment Network, Sony creates and delivers more entertainment experiences to more people than anyone else on earth.
Sony Corporation of America seeks a Senior IT Auditor primarily for our entertainment operations in Culver City, CA. The position carries a wide range of responsibilities in performing IT and integrated audits, with emphasis on assessing business/technology risks and controls and providing practical, value-added recommendations.
- Perform IT and integrated audits domestically and internationally.
- Perform risk assessment, identify relevant controls, evaluate/validate controls and compliance with internal policies and procedures, and draft audit reports.
- Understand the Sony organization and develop relationships to provide value-added services to management and internal clients.
- Represent Corporate Audit on company initiatives and special projects.
- Assist Audit management with enterprise risk assessment and annual audit planning.
- Contribute to internal department initiatives, such as training, professional development and other internal projects as requested.
- The position requires occasional domestic and international travel.
- A minimum of three years IT audit experience, with a CISA, CISSP or other related certification and a BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or a related field, and familiarity with COBIT and ISO 27001.
- The ability to identify/assess business and IT risks, design appropriate audit steps and plan, execute and wrap up audits independently.
- Proficient in IT general controls, application controls, business process reviews, and IT infrastructure security and control reviews, such as Windows/UNIX/LINUX servers, Oracle and MS SQL databases, networks (WAN, LAN and wireless), web applications and workstations. SAP audit experience is a plus.
- Experienced in the use and review of common IT audit tools, such as Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer and Qualys.
- Good written/verbal communication, client service and project management skills. Must be a team player and demonstrate ability to multi-task.
- Must be eligible to work unrestricted in the USA
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.